Flytech99_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi everyone! For my '14 DLX, there were three bits of "flare" from the 2017 CB that I wanted to add. I have two of the three so far: air cleaner covers & the chrome gauge pod covers. However, for the third piece, I'm requesting a bit of assistance from someone that has a 2017 to look at...
In the parts breakdown on the 2017, it shows the silver instrument applique as a stick on item covering what appears to be the same instrument case that is on previous year CB's. What I need to know is if it fits flush around the outer edge or if there is a noticeable lip (as if it was just an add-on cover). It's a bit pricey to just buy and hope it will fit so I'd like to establish a bit of confidence it will work first.
Pic 1 shows the 2017 piece I'm referring to, while Pic 2 an 3 are the '14 and '17 parts fiches, respectively.
Thank you for the help!
In the parts breakdown on the 2017, it shows the silver instrument applique as a stick on item covering what appears to be the same instrument case that is on previous year CB's. What I need to know is if it fits flush around the outer edge or if there is a noticeable lip (as if it was just an add-on cover). It's a bit pricey to just buy and hope it will fit so I'd like to establish a bit of confidence it will work first.
Pic 1 shows the 2017 piece I'm referring to, while Pic 2 an 3 are the '14 and '17 parts fiches, respectively.
Thank you for the help!
).