Quality Key Fob

Pictures??? I browsed their site however, looks like there are several variations --what does yours look like?
 
You guys leave the key on the ring when riding? I'm in the habit of taking the key off the ring before inserting it. Nothing to scratch the surrounding area.
 
ryanschillinger_imp said:
You guys leave the key on the ring when riding? I'm in the habit of taking the key off the ring before inserting it. Nothing to scratch the surrounding area.
No, I just accept it as normal wear and tear. But I do like those fobs.

Cheers
 
JustCruising_imp said:
Hey Nemo, nice move :) That looks very cool :beerchug:

(love the contrast stitching to match the seat !)
:thanks: JC!
ryanschillinger_imp said:
You guys leave the key on the ring when riding? I'm in the habit of taking the key off the ring before inserting it. Nothing to scratch the surrounding area.
I try to use key rings that won't scratch (learned that quickly with my first bike last year) but other than that I take no other special measure. As the Ptero says, it's normal wear and tear.
 
I have some sticky backed felt on the CB to protect it but nothing on the ST and it shows lol
 
Yeah that makes sense but my first bike had the key area all scratched up and worn looking, so I have been riding with only the key inserted since then. I actually get copies of the keys made with the regular metal keys so they're easier to get on and off the ring. But they don't look nice. The dealer actually gave me a nice leather keychain with their logo on it. Nice quality. I just put it with all the original paperwork.
 
Back
Top