Quad lock stem mount

Dunn2020_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
I have searched for this, but help needed. Do the center stem cover allow for fitment? I haven’t removed the nut ever, and I was thinking of boring the old handle bar mount hole bigger. I have clip on’s, so two empty holes already that are just a bit small for it. No handle bar room without getting weird.
 
I gotta be honest I'm having a hard time visualizing what you're asking.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
mvk24_imp said:
I gotta be honest I'm having a hard time visualizing what you're asking.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
What MVK said :huh:
 
Dunn, if you're looking at the standard Quad Lock mount, where it drops into a stem nut that has a hole in it, not sure if that would work.
The nut is solid on top with no hole - at least my '13 is, not sure if later models used a stem nut that's got a hole in the center.

Am I understanding what you want to do? You could just do a phone mount that clamps on to the bar in the center between the handlebar clamps.
 
Thread starter
Thanks for the replies. I am trying to install the quadlock fork stem system. I have no room on my clipons for a good handle bar mounting spot.
 
I think you're looking for a top center stem nut with a big hole in it. Honda part number 90304-MJ4-670 should fit. It's used on many models, particularly sport bikes, and retails for $14.80.
 
Back
Top