Project Bike

Jm77_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter


Still waiting on parts from Samurider. Carbon side covers, Over swingarm

Currently:
Hakofugo Fenders
Renthal Fatbars
HyperPro piggyback shocks
Yoshimura
PCV
TSR intake/ K&N filter
 
Wow, that's a lot of work you've done there!! I like the rear fender you have there.

Keep us posted on that swingarm. How do you like the HyperPro's?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
grover_imp said:
Wow, that's a lot of work you've done there!! I like the rear fender you have there.

Keep us posted on that swingarm. How do you like the HyperPro's?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
While anything might be an improvement over the stock shocks, the Hyperpro's are great. Fully adjustable and solved all the problems I had with the stock units.
HikerToo_imp said:
Did you need to do the Pair Valve plug to reduce deceleration gurgling and backfire sounds or are they OK with that pipe?
I did plug the pair valve but not sure if it was needed since I did the pipe, PCV, and plug at the same time and have no reference to how the bike runs without it. Still get the occasional backfire when chopping the throttle and downshifting after WOT but not anything to be concerned about.
 
Back
Top