Jul 15, 2015 #1 M Motogeezer1949_imp Road warrior Thread starter Pic not showing. Thought I had it this time
Jul 15, 2015 #2 Cormanus Administrator Staff member PM me if you need a hand getting the picture to show.
Dec 29, 2015 #3 R Riko_imp Road warrior so where are your pics, was looking forward to see your combo parts on the cb...
Dec 29, 2015 #5 M Motogeezer1949_imp Road warrior Thread starter Seriously? They're in the photos section. Cover Pic.
Dec 29, 2015 #6 R Riko_imp Road warrior What I always do if something is spread out somewhere else. I add the link to the topic.... Let me to that for ya if I found your topic here....
What I always do if something is spread out somewhere else. I add the link to the topic.... Let me to that for ya if I found your topic here....
Dec 29, 2015 #8 Q quietguy_imp Been there Mr geezer, you're older CB1100 looks a LOT cleaner than my new CB1100... Beautiful scooter. And with your last name maybe I should bow some and call you "godfather"
Mr geezer, you're older CB1100 looks a LOT cleaner than my new CB1100... Beautiful scooter. And with your last name maybe I should bow some and call you "godfather"