priorities

I think you have to store it in a photo cache like photobucket, don t think you can post it from a desktop.
 
Use a mobile device and then something like tapatalk and you can upload..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4.2.5 - non pro version.
 
Or upload it as an attachment on this site. You'll find instructions at the bottom of the "Post a New Reply" page. You can then link to it.
 
I use Tapatalk when I know I'm going to upload pictures...works fine.
The rest of the time I'm just on the standard forum. As for your statement...3 bikes, 3 cars, and 1 boat works for me. That's enough battery's to worry about...
 
You guys must spend a lot of time tinkering with all these machines! With all my other outdoor hobbies, I barely make time for washing , changing oil, etc. on my optional machine, the CB


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
StackMan_imp said:
Yes, one of the bikes is a spin so it doesn't even go anywhere.

:rofl: THAT doesn't count!
 
Back
Top