Mike546_imp
Running like a top
Two months ago I picked up a used 2014 STD with 2,000 miles for $6150 from a dealer in NY. The bike is in like new condition. I'm still looking for a DLX.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Mike, think i ran into you before. What part of N.Y. Have you ever been down to captree on Long Island?Mike546_imp said:Two months ago I picked up a used 2014 STD with 2,000 miles for $6150 from a dealer in NY. The bike is in like new condition. I'm still looking for a DLX.
Yes, I wanted to go even faster so I traded it in and bought a 2013 Z1000. Had that for a year and a half then saw a steal on my CB 1100 and fell in love with the retro roadster look. The XR was a great bike. Sometimes I can be spontaneous when I see another bike I like and want to try out. Don't be a hater.DaSwami_imp said:Key word: "had"?
Hey Mike, think i ran into you before. What part of N.Y. Have you ever been down to captree on Long Island?uscgmac_imp said:8200.00 for a 2014 standard. My dealer has one left for 7700.00 now one year after buying mine.
Hey Mike, think i ran into you before. What part of N.Y. Have you ever been down to captree on Long Island?Mike546_imp said:Two months ago I picked up a used 2014 STD with 2,000 miles for $6150 from a dealer in NY. The bike is in like new condition. I'm still looking for a DLX.
No offence meant, just thought it was funny somebody traded a bike with 900 miles for one with 20,000 miles on it.uscgmac_imp said:And what's wrong with that. To each their own. I've had 5 Harleys and they are good bikes. I had an XR1200 that would destroy the CB1100 in performance and handling
Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Don't be a hater.uscgmac_imp said:Yes, I wanted to go even faster so I traded it in and bought a 2013 Z1000. Had that for a year and a half then saw a steal on my CB 1100 and fell in love with the retro roadster look. The XR was a great bike. Sometimes I can be spontaneous when I see another bike I like and want to try out. Don't be a hater.DaSwami_imp said:Key word: "had"?
Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Don't be a hater.DaSwami_imp said:Don't be a hater.uscgmac_imp said:Yes, I wanted to go even faster so I traded it in and bought a 2013 Z1000. Had that for a year and a half then saw a steal on my CB 1100 and fell in love with the retro roadster look. The XR was a great bike. Sometimes I can be spontaneous when I see another bike I like and want to try out. Don't be a hater.DaSwami_imp said:Key word: "had"?
Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Hater? Goodness no. I could care less about Harley's. Never owned one, and likely never will.
Don't be a hater.uscgmac_imp said:Don't be a hater.DaSwami_imp said:Don't be a hater.uscgmac_imp said:Yes, I wanted to go even faster so I traded it in and bought a 2013 Z1000. Had that for a year and a half then saw a steal on my CB 1100 and fell in love with the retro roadster look. The XR was a great bike. Sometimes I can be spontaneous when I see another bike I like and want to try out. Don't be a hater.DaSwami_imp said:Key word: "had"?
Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Hater? Goodness no. I could care less about Harley's. Never owned one, and likely never will.
Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Hater? Goodness no. I could care less about Harley's. Never owned one, and likely never will.
That sounds like a person that does care very much one way or the other. Anyway I personally dont pass judgement on any bike. Every brand of bike serves a purpose for someone. Harleys may have had thier ups and downs at some point but the later models are very good. I was talking to a gentleman who has put 180k miles on an ultra glide with original motor. I know you could care less. Im just saying. Im not the only one on the forum which has or does own one.
2014 Black New - 7499 (price includes fees and freight - does not include CO tax)Honda\"Mikey\"_imp" pid="50198" dateline="1384984920 said:I was just wondering, if anyone doesn't mind, if you'd like to share how much you paid for your CB, and if you know how well they've sold in your area. When they first arrived here in the Kansas City area back around April they were listed at $9999 for the standard model. (I don't know of any dealer ever having an ABS model). Some were purchased before they even got out of the crate. Now the dealers all seem to have at least one on the floor. The dealer I got mine from had it marked down to $8995 but by they time they added freight, dealer prep, and doc fees it came to $9660. Makes me wonder if they added all that to try and get as close to $9999 as they could for it. I don't remember new bikes I bought in the past having anything added on except the doc fee. I always thought the freight and prep was already included in the price, unlike with buying a car. I pulled out the papers on my 2007 Kawasaki KLR 650 and it was only $4770 plus $100 doc fee. List was $5199. I bought my '98 Valkyrie new from the same dealer I bought my CB from and it listed at $12,799 but I got it for $12,399 plus a $75 doc fee. Did I get screwed or are freight and prep separate fees these days?