PREPARATION SUMMER FRENCH

Is that yours? Serious luggage. Where ya headed?

Ok you have to tell members about those pipes.
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
Nice pipes.

Is that a toaster cover on the gas tank?
It's a tea cosy—a cover, generally knitted, yo put over a tea pot to keep it warm. Ferret's a serious tea drinker and should have a few.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Lol having a cup now!
It's 9:30 wed morning I've been up since eight, sneaked downstairs had a quick cup of tea whilst dogs were out, made another and took the wife a cup, she got up and made another and now I need another cup, do I need help......
The ferret_imp said:
Lol having a cup now!
It's 9:30 wed morning I've been up since eight, sneaked downstairs had a quick cup of tea whilst dogs were out, made another and took the wife a cup, she got up and made another and now I need another cup, do I need help......
 
Mick, my little brother and I both drink it constantly. Probably 10 cups a day. Heck I had 5 last night between 7:30 and 11:00. Teabags come 104 to a box. There are 6 boxes in my pantry for backup to the large bowl of them on the kitchen counter. My wife is also a tea drinker but only about 4 cups a day. We go thru tea bags pretty quickly. :rolleyes:
 
The ferret_imp said:
Mick, my little brother and I both drink it constantly. Probably 10 cups a day. Heck I had 5 last night between 7:30 and 11:00. Teabags come 104 to a box. There are 6 boxes in my pantry for backup to the large bowl of them on the kitchen counter. My wife is also a tea drinker but only about 4 cups a day. We go thru tea bags pretty quickly. :rolleyes:
Ferret, up in Yorkshire, north UK, they have big teapots filled with proper tea leafs and they leave in stewing on cookers all day, it's so strong you could stand your spoon up in it.
Me , tea bags please. I thought most people in the US were coffee drinkers.
Funny thing my mates and I plan our little trips on tea stops and toilets....
 
Lol most people in the US are coffee drinkers. I have never cared for the taste of coffee. To me it's bitter.

My grandmother on my mothers side was Welsh. She taught us to drink tea with creme and sugar as wee lads. To me there is nothing better than the taste of a good cup of tea. Love it, LOVE IT! First thing in the morning, last thing at night, every day.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Lol most people in the US are coffee drinkers. I have never cared for the taste of coffee. To me it's bitter.

My grandmother on my mothers side was Welsh. She taught us to drink tea with creme and sugar as wee lads. To me there is nothing better than the taste of a good cup of tea. Love it, LOVE IT! First thing in the morning, last thing at night, every day.
Wales is a beautiful place, I was down in south wales last Friday, 200mls from home, I was playing at a Country Music Festival. We had Welsh Cawl for lunch, which is a stew.
Small world really isnt it.
 
I believe no matter where on this planet we live, as people we have more in common than we have differences. If people could only see it.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I believe no matter where on this planet we live, as people we have more in common than we have differences. If people could only see it.
So true. And why can't we accept the differences? You would think the very worst would be if we all were the identical. You see it even here. If a fellow rides a Harley he suspect in the eyes of some just for that. Let alone if he would dare be "significantly" different in religion, politics or ethnicity. We are all guilty of narrow thinking. It seems to be within our DNA. And clearly we need to fight. I often think how friendly we humans would get if invaded from "out there". Until then for that lack of anything better we'll continue to fight those different. Damn those Harley riders any ways.
 
bubblerboy64_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
I believe no matter where on this planet we live, as people we have more in common than we have differences. If people could only see it.
So true. And why can't we accept the differences? You would think the very worst would be if we all were the identical. You see it even here. If a fellow rides a Harley he suspect in the eyes of some just for that. Let alone if he would dare be "significantly" different in religion, politics or ethnicity. We are all guilty of narrow thinking. It seems to be within our DNA. And clearly we need to fight. I often think how friendly we humans would get if invaded from "out there". Until then for that lack of anything better we'll continue to fight those different. Damn those Harley riders any ways.
So true. And why can't we accept the differences? You would think the very worst would be if we all were the identical. You see it even here. If a fellow rides a Harley he suspect in the eyes of some just for that. Let alone if he would dare be "significantly" different in religion, politics or ethnicity. We are all guilty of narrow thinking. It seems to be within our DNA. And clearly we need to fight. I often think how friendly we humans would get if invaded from "out there". Until then for that lack of anything better we'll continue to fight those different. Damn those Harley riders any ways.
Just checkin out your bikes, how many do you still have.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Lol most people in the US are coffee drinkers. I have never cared for the taste of coffee. To me it's bitter.

My grandmother on my mothers side was Welsh. She taught us to drink tea with creme and sugar as wee lads. To me there is nothing better than the taste of a good cup of tea. Love it, LOVE IT! First thing in the morning, last thing at night, every day.
Ferret, this may sound silly, but what do you mean by creme?

I'm sorely tempted to mount a case for the use of tea leaves, but I haven't finished my first cup of the morning yet. :)
 
Cormanus_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Lol most people in the US are coffee drinkers. I have never cared for the taste of coffee. To me it's bitter.

My grandmother on my mothers side was Welsh. She taught us to drink tea with creme and sugar as wee lads. To me there is nothing better than the taste of a good cup of tea. Love it, LOVE IT! First thing in the morning, last thing at night, every day.
Ferret, this may sound silly, but what do you mean by creme?

I'm sorely tempted to mount a case for the use of tea leaves, but I haven't finished my first cup of the morning yet. :)
Ferret, this may sound silly, but what do you mean by creme?

I'm sorely tempted to mount a case for the use of tea leaves, but I haven't finished my first cup of the morning yet. :)
I took it as cream. Semi skinned milk for me.
 
Mick65_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Lol most people in the US are coffee drinkers. I have never cared for the taste of coffee. To me it's bitter.

My grandmother on my mothers side was Welsh. She taught us to drink tea with creme and sugar as wee lads. To me there is nothing better than the taste of a good cup of tea. Love it, LOVE IT! First thing in the morning, last thing at night, every day.
Ferret, this may sound silly, but what do you mean by creme?

I'm sorely tempted to mount a case for the use of tea leaves, but I haven't finished my first cup of the morning yet. :)
Ferret, this may sound silly, but what do you mean by creme?

I'm sorely tempted to mount a case for the use of tea leaves, but I haven't finished my first cup of the morning yet. :)
I took it as cream. Semi skinned milk for me.
Ferret, this may sound silly, but what do you mean by creme?

I'm sorely tempted to mount a case for the use of tea leaves, but I haven't finished my first cup of the morning yet. :)
I took it as cream. Semi skinned milk for me.
I did too, but I can't imagine drinking tea with cream. Don't think I've ever met anyone who does. I make mine with leaves and take it without milk or sugar.
PS Mick, are you a recorded artist? Solo? band?
 
No not a recorded artist, just do odd Country gigs with backing trax. I have a small home studio where I produce my own trax. I play generally Fender guitars, but I own a Musicman and Gibson Acoustic.
 
Back
Top