Sep 20, 2016 #1 J JustCruising_imp Running like a top Thread starter All dressed up ..... to go to the bank !!
Sep 20, 2016 #4 J JustCruising_imp Running like a top Thread starter Django_imp said: How fast would you go with this helmet and those goggles? Click to expand... Not very fast with the open face helmet, maybe 60-65mph maximum. I have a full face helmet also and wear whichever suits the ride.
Django_imp said: How fast would you go with this helmet and those goggles? Click to expand... Not very fast with the open face helmet, maybe 60-65mph maximum. I have a full face helmet also and wear whichever suits the ride.
Sep 20, 2016 #5 L LongRanger_imp Road warrior clearviewx_imp said: that looks pretty good in black & white Click to expand... I was going to say it looks good in white. Wish we had that color here.
clearviewx_imp said: that looks pretty good in black & white Click to expand... I was going to say it looks good in white. Wish we had that color here.