TooManyToys_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
My local dealer has an immaculate 2013 CB with 6800 miles and will replace the worn tires for 6,000. What do you think?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

We've been seeing *brand new* 2014's for $5995 -- with factory warranty. 6 speed vs. 5 speed...decarmine_imp said:We've been seeing *brand new* 2014's for $5995 -- with factory warranty. 6 speed vs. 5 speed...
https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2014-Honda-CB1100-115893369
Here's one. Lots more on cycletrader. BUT dealer fees can add up. But several members here have stated $5999 out the door...
.
My wife came up with it. At one point I had a boat, a jetski, 4 bikes and 2 cars. For some reason she thought that was too much?Banned_imp said:I can't determine what your screen name means.
"TooManyToys"? It doesn't seem to make any sense. Is it even English or gibberish?
We've been seeing *brand new* 2014's for $5995 -- with factory warranty. 6 speed vs. 5 speed...TooManyToys_imp said:We've been seeing *brand new* 2014's for $5995 -- with factory warranty. 6 speed vs. 5 speed...decarmine_imp said:We've been seeing *brand new* 2014's for $5995 -- with factory warranty. 6 speed vs. 5 speed...
https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2014-Honda-CB1100-115893369
Here's one. Lots more on cycletrader. BUT dealer fees can add up. But several members here have stated $5999 out the door...
https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2014-Honda-CB1100-115893369
Here's one. Lots more on cycletrader. BUT dealer fees can add up. But several members here have stated $5999 out the door...
I did contact a dealer in northern Florida that has a new black 14 for around $5600, but $800 in freight and setup + $289 doc fee, adds up quick. I do like the red better than the black
We've been seeing *brand new* 2014's for $5995 -- with factory warranty. 6 speed vs. 5 speed...apex1_imp said:We've been seeing *brand new* 2014's for $5995 -- with factory warranty. 6 speed vs. 5 speed...TooManyToys_imp said:We've been seeing *brand new* 2014's for $5995 -- with factory warranty. 6 speed vs. 5 speed...decarmine_imp said:We've been seeing *brand new* 2014's for $5995 -- with factory warranty. 6 speed vs. 5 speed...
https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2014-Honda-CB1100-115893369
Here's one. Lots more on cycletrader. BUT dealer fees can add up. But several members here have stated $5999 out the door...
https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2014-Honda-CB1100-115893369
Here's one. Lots more on cycletrader. BUT dealer fees can add up. But several members here have stated $5999 out the door...
I did contact a dealer in northern Florida that has a new black 14 for around $5600, but $800 in freight and setup + $289 doc fee, adds up quick. I do like the red better than the black
https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2014-Honda-CB1100-115893369
Here's one. Lots more on cycletrader. BUT dealer fees can add up. But several members here have stated $5999 out the door...
I did contact a dealer in northern Florida that has a new black 14 for around $5600, but $800 in freight and setup + $289 doc fee, adds up quick. I do like the red better than the black
Offer that dealer $6200, plus sales tax and plus the cost of a tag and title in your state and there is a good chance you will get it. Tell the dealer your offer includes their absolutely BS $289 doc fee. On one level I hope you don't get it and I hope nobody else buys anything from that dealer either. $289 doc fee????? Wow. Just for reference, for my 2017 EX I paid the actual $389 freight charge, state sales tax, no "set-up," and reluctantly paid a $100 doc fee. I also paid $1400 under msrp.