Honda Lover_imp
Running like a top
Hey Honda Lover,,,RidingMidMo_imp said:Hey Honda Lover,,,Honda Lover_imp said:On my '13, I installed a 19T front sprocket (plus 1) and a 38T rear sprocket (-1) and it decreased highway RPM by 400. I do not miss a 6th gear at all. I also installed a K&H seat for longer rides as well as a broad range of other accessories to evoke more of a classic 80's look and feel. Ron from MO is 100% correct. There are many accessories available to Taylor the CB to your performance, comfort and style needs. Please be safe regardless what route you choose.![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What windshield is that on your bike?
What windshield is that on your bike?
Parabellum Tall 24" tinted windscreen. Does a great job of keeping the wind off of me since I use the CB for longer rides...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk