Potential buyer with questions

Glad you got the bike. Write a letter to the dealer owner and tell him why you won't set foot in the door again. Then put them behind you and enjoy the heck out of the bike.
 
Thread starter
Yeah I plan to take action after I get reimbursed on Monday (civil, dignified action) but for the time being, I'm so in love with the bike. Seriously the best I've ever ridden!! I'm ready to hit 600 miles and get acquainted with the thing!

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
 
kDiqq, that's the main thing: enjoy the bike. No dealer, however appalling, ought diminish that pleasure.
 
xNE0x_imp said:
kDiqq_imp said:
Agreed!! So who wants to go for a ride? ;)

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
I would love to if you didn't live ridiculously south of me :)
I would love to if you didn't live ridiculously south of me :)
Ditto xNEOx, Although the sight of two '14 Standards cruising together would be something special.

:thumbsup:
 
MFGUSA_imp said:
xNE0x_imp said:
kDiqq_imp said:
Agreed!! So who wants to go for a ride? ;)

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
I would love to if you didn't live ridiculously south of me :)
I would love to if you didn't live ridiculously south of me :)
Ditto xNEOx, Although the sight of two '14 Standards cruising together would be something special.

:thumbsup:

I would love to if you didn't live ridiculously south of me :)
Ditto xNEOx, Although the sight of two '14 Standards cruising together would be something special.

[url=http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/MFGUSA/media/052914_094900_zps2ef24c63.jpg.html]:thumbsup:
If you are ever in Michigan near TC, give me a shout!
 
Back
Top