Posting Video's

Houtman_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
We FINALLY figured out how to post photo's using IMGUR , I would like to post a video of the looks and sound of my Pipe Master exhaust . Is that very different than posting a picture : any info from some one smarter than me ( that is all of you )
 
Thread starter
Thank you Gold , sounds exactly like my 2014 ! I had it out today and it runs perfectly , I wear earplugs and a full Face Aria helmet , can hear the pipes but not bothersome as some straight pipes on an other make of bike I forgot the name of.
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
Easiest would be to put it on Youtube and just post the link here.

That way everyone everywhere can watch it!
The last time I posted to YouTube it was intimidating, as in, hardly worth the trouble. Too many questions and decisions, too much info to enter, too much threatening language about targeting or exploiting children, too ambiguous about privacy settings, etc.

It would be nice to have a video hosting site that's more chill. Has anyone tried Vimeo? I've been curious about it.
 
Thread starter
Thank You Stichill , that is enough for me not even to try to post a video unless a very simple way of doing this comes along.
 
Houtman_imp said:
Thank You Stichill , that is enough for me not even to try to post a video unless a very simple way of doing this comes along.
... when they've taken so much away from you, ... they always still want more.
 
Back
Top