Posting Pics for newbies

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Photobucket how-to video

 
I preach photobucket all the time. It's SOOOOO easy I tell ya. :D
 
65a68eafb23f1ab8983226ed8a6ac936.jpg
.

Testing this from my iPad.
Hey! It worked!! Y'all are in trouble now! LOL
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
65a68eafb23f1ab8983226ed8a6ac936.jpg
.

Testing this from my iPad.
Hey! It worked!! Y'all are in trouble now! LOL
Good deal!
 
The Ferret is a very scary forum moderator. He took me to task in an early post

That was somewhere in here— Morning run.

He then issued instructions for how to do it (Pictures).

So, EmptySea, get yourself a lanyard for that iPad and take photos while you're moving! You can do it with one hand without putting your life in danger. I hope. :rofl:
 
Thread starter
Lol I'm not so sure about riding around with an ipad laying on your chest.
 
Just to be clear. I was testing uploading from my iPad. The pic I posted was taken with an iPhone, but to Ferret's advice, future pictures will be taken by a little Sony camera I will have tethered to my chest. However, holding an iPad up would make it much easier to take a selfie while moving, right? Lol
 
Thread starter
Motorcycles are motorcycles. 2 wheels and a motor? I'm good with it.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Just to be clear. I was testing uploading from my iPad. The pic I posted was taken with an iPhone, but to Ferret's advice, future pictures will be taken by a little Sony camera I will have tethered to my chest. However, holding an iPad up would make it much easier to take a selfie while moving, right? Lol
:)
 
SanPete_imp said:
IS THAT A HARLEY? Are you mad? :huh:
Thats an old ride of mine. I was just testing to see if I could post a pic since I am challenged with the computer. Trust me, I am working on a Honda. :thumbsup: I wished I could afford to own about 4 different ones but I cant so I need a swiss army knife motorcycle.
 
OldF7Guy_imp said:
SanPete_imp said:
IS THAT A HARLEY? Are you mad? :huh:
Thats an old ride of mine. I was just testing to see if I could post a pic since I am challenged with the computer. Trust me, I am working on a Honda. :thumbsup: I wished I could afford to own about 4 different ones but I cant so I need a swiss army knife motorcycle.
Thats an old ride of mine. I was just testing to see if I could post a pic since I am challenged with the computer. Trust me, I am working on a Honda. :thumbsup: I wished I could afford to own about 4 different ones but I cant so I need a swiss army knife motorcycle.
I like the bag on the back of the bike. Is that for carrying the spare parts?? :D (sorry, I really needed to say that)
 
EmptySea_imp said:
OldF7Guy_imp said:
SanPete_imp said:
IS THAT A HARLEY? Are you mad? :huh:
Thats an old ride of mine. I was just testing to see if I could post a pic since I am challenged with the computer. Trust me, I am working on a Honda. :thumbsup: I wished I could afford to own about 4 different ones but I cant so I need a swiss army knife motorcycle.
Thats an old ride of mine. I was just testing to see if I could post a pic since I am challenged with the computer. Trust me, I am working on a Honda. :thumbsup: I wished I could afford to own about 4 different ones but I cant so I need a swiss army knife motorcycle.
I like the bag on the back of the bike. Is that for carrying the spare parts?? :D (sorry, I really needed to say that)
Thats an old ride of mine. I was just testing to see if I could post a pic since I am challenged with the computer. Trust me, I am working on a Honda. :thumbsup: I wished I could afford to own about 4 different ones but I cant so I need a swiss army knife motorcycle.
I like the bag on the back of the bike. Is that for carrying the spare parts?? :D (sorry, I really needed to say that)
lol, no problem. Not for spare parts but you never ever wanted to leave home without a 10mm wrench for the battery cables. Dont ask me how I know that. The only part that I ever completely lost was the battery cover. It vibrated off going down the road and I never did find it. :rofl:
 
I love Photobucket
If you pay 25 or 30 bucks a year, you can get a Pro Account and not have to view the ads

testing 1,2,3

ac5119bb1383779525aea0b04a0d7ea1.jpg
 
Back
Top