the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Photobucket how-to video
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Good deal!EmptySea_imp said:.![]()
Testing this from my iPad.
Hey! It worked!! Y'all are in trouble now! LOL
EmptySea_imp said:Just to be clear. I was testing uploading from my iPad. The pic I posted was taken with an iPhone, but to Ferret's advice, future pictures will be taken by a little Sony camera I will have tethered to my chest. However, holding an iPad up would make it much easier to take a selfie while moving, right? Lol

Thats an old ride of mine. I was just testing to see if I could post a pic since I am challenged with the computer. Trust me, I am working on a Honda.SanPete_imp said:IS THAT A HARLEY? Are you mad? :huh:
I wished I could afford to own about 4 different ones but I cant so I need a swiss army knife motorcycle.Thats an old ride of mine. I was just testing to see if I could post a pic since I am challenged with the computer. Trust me, I am working on a Honda.OldF7Guy_imp said:Thats an old ride of mine. I was just testing to see if I could post a pic since I am challenged with the computer. Trust me, I am working on a Honda.SanPete_imp said:IS THAT A HARLEY? Are you mad? :huh:I wished I could afford to own about 4 different ones but I cant so I need a swiss army knife motorcycle.
I wished I could afford to own about 4 different ones but I cant so I need a swiss army knife motorcycle.
(sorry, I really needed to say that)Thats an old ride of mine. I was just testing to see if I could post a pic since I am challenged with the computer. Trust me, I am working on a Honda.EmptySea_imp said:Thats an old ride of mine. I was just testing to see if I could post a pic since I am challenged with the computer. Trust me, I am working on a Honda.OldF7Guy_imp said:Thats an old ride of mine. I was just testing to see if I could post a pic since I am challenged with the computer. Trust me, I am working on a Honda.SanPete_imp said:IS THAT A HARLEY? Are you mad? :huh:I wished I could afford to own about 4 different ones but I cant so I need a swiss army knife motorcycle.
I wished I could afford to own about 4 different ones but I cant so I need a swiss army knife motorcycle.
I like the bag on the back of the bike. Is that for carrying the spare parts??(sorry, I really needed to say that)
I wished I could afford to own about 4 different ones but I cant so I need a swiss army knife motorcycle.
(sorry, I really needed to say that)