Polyamory

ThomWill_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
How big are men's hearts that we can love so many... I adore my CB1100 but this beauty still puts a big grin on my face.

c9925228c90e388f79a564ca61877119.jpg
 
Thread starter
Pretty bikes! I had an 08 T100 in the claret and silver, but I traded it on the big Yamaha Tourer (2005 RSTD) I have now. It was a heck of a deal and I love the RSTD (save the clutch whine) but I sure miss that T100. Need to find the time to finish the carb rebuild on my GS850G and get it back on the road... MORE CHOICES at ride time!
 
That Bonneville's a good looking bike.
 
Time to get it on the road again, Pterodactyl. :)
 
Is that the big displacement version? IIRC, its the largest inline twin ever made. I've always wondered how they managed the engine vibration. Do you know the firing degrees?
 
Thread starter
Spaceman... if you are talking to me then: nope. Mine is the 865cc model, for the record it fires at 270. Many of the Bonneville models are 360 firing (or 0, I guess).
 
Back
Top