Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Absolutely, and a heck of a lot more fun to modify. One of my pals has a dedicated track MX-5 that he trailers to events, and he's always buying and installing some new toy. He makes our accessorizing look lame by comparison. He says you can build a very competent track Miata for $5k, including the cost of the starter car.Elipten_imp said:Would not a Miata be better value?
Used S2000's for the win!! Get them while they're still relatively cheap. Hands down the best car I've owned...The ferret_imp said:Dont build many 3 legged tables or chairs now, do they? Lol
Thing might beat a Miata ... Until it rains... Or until your wife doesn't want to get her hair messed up :rofl:
Hey, it's kinda like a motorcycle in that way.

Depends on your definition of "impractical". Sure, it's only got 2 seats, but how many other sports cars weigh under 2900 lbs, have 120 hp/liter, rev to 8300, 50:50 weight distro, limited slip diff, slick 6 speed, AND have the reliability/maintenance schedule of an Accord? 52k miles on mine so far and it's yet to go to the dealership since I bought it. And I don't exactly baby it.The ferret_imp said:S2000 is a cool car. Love to have one, if I were richer or more impractical. Same with the Miata, or a TR6, or a Midget, or a 59 Vette in red and white.


Haha...that's about 30 years more foresight than I've employed! My Grandpa had an '84 300ZX, I thought that was about the coolest thing in the world.The ferret_imp said:Where do you stick the grandkids?