pleasant ride today

gossman_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Met up with my friend Tony for lunch and a short ride today. Great sandwiches, coffee, and then the road. For the last 1/2 hour we swapped rides, he rode the cb and I on his Road King. Had a little excitement towards the end, I applied the rear brake like I do on my CB, it immediately locked and sideways I ended up sliding upright down the road. I recovered, stayed up right, and resumed the ride feeling sheepish, reminding myself that this was the reason I wanted ABS. I rode heavy old cruisers for a years until I bought this CB. Only been 6 months and I seemed to have already forgotten how they handle and ride. A great reminder on why I love this CB. Tony's take on the CB is he loved the response and nimble feeling, but he really loved the heated grips. All in all a great ride on a beautiful day here in Oregon.

 
Thread starter
metallyguitarded_imp said:
C'mon gossman, a little showing off every now and then never hurt anyone. You can admit you did it on purpose.
Of course I did, just like the lump I dropped in the drawers at the same time.
 
Always nice to get out with a buddy for some good chow and some miles on 2 wheels.congrats.
 
Back
Top