misterprofessionality
Road warrior
Thread starter
I'm not mechanically savvy enough to do any "real" mods, but I'm looking to add some practical accessories to enhance my daily commute and the appearance of my bike.
So far I have lined up a suite of custom leather storage and a Dart flyscreen(Marlin). Some items on my potential wish list are a new seat (that doesn't look like hell or cost over $200), Heated Grips (i have no perspective on what these might cost), Engine guards (that don't cost an arm and a leg). I've already got a rear luggage rack, so that bit is covered.
Anything I'm missing? what kinds of things would you fit on a '14 Standard to make a daily highway commute more efficient, or make the bike perform better under those conditions? What sort of reccomendations would you make for the items on my wish list?
So far I have lined up a suite of custom leather storage and a Dart flyscreen(Marlin). Some items on my potential wish list are a new seat (that doesn't look like hell or cost over $200), Heated Grips (i have no perspective on what these might cost), Engine guards (that don't cost an arm and a leg). I've already got a rear luggage rack, so that bit is covered.
Anything I'm missing? what kinds of things would you fit on a '14 Standard to make a daily highway commute more efficient, or make the bike perform better under those conditions? What sort of reccomendations would you make for the items on my wish list?
They ain’t coming off.

