Pipe Master 4 into 4

Congrats John. I'm leaving for Florida soon, but in about two weeks I can come over and help you install, just let me know.
 
Congrats Houtman. Looking forward to seeing them on the bike.
 
Thanks for the update John, i am tempted to put on a set of them myself at some point, what i see as a potential drawback is; the centerstand loss and increase of noise, everything else is very attractive so looking forward to your experience, cheers.
 
Thread starter
According to a note from Pipe Master the center stand should be able to be retained on the 2014 DLX but time will tell . At one time I would not like to have no center stand but with the Baxley chock and Pit Bull stands it is no longer an issue for ME .
 
Good news, John. Looking forward to pictures.
 
Thread starter
It was a very rainy day yesterday and I removed the Honda exhaust system on my 2014 DLX to put the Pipe Masters on. I hope to safe the center stand , send a PM to Amos to see if his offer to help still stands . It is very handy to have a extra set of hands to fit the pipes and Sierra Nevada is open from today onwards ! Amos likes that place and I will treat him to lunch .
 
I'd be there in a heartbeat if I was closer.

I'd love to see a DLX in real life.

I'd love to see & hear the pipemasters in real life.

I'd love to go to Sierra Nevada!
 
Thread starter
PowerDubs_imp said:
I'd be there in a heartbeat if I was closer.

I'd love to see a DLX in real life.

I'd love to see & hear the pipemasters in real life.

I'd love to go to Sierra Nevada!
I just had a call from Amos , he is planning to come the first week in June as both of us are away before that . Come and join us and I buy you lunch too !
 
Look at the post above yours, peterbaron. :P
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Look at the post above yours, peterbaron. :P
Ha, ha, ha, :blush:
The only excuse I have is....because I was thinking about your birthday today :rolleyes:
 
Thread starter
Amos will come to our house on Monday June 7 to help with putting the pipes on , The headers I put on a while ago but it will be easier to have a person on each side to install cross over part and pipes. On the CBX it was very easy to install the six into six as it was just two separate 3 pipe sets with no cross over.
 
When you do, if you could please take a picture of where the o2 sensors are- especially in regards of clearance with the frame.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
PowerDubs_imp said:
When you do, if you could please take a picture of where the o2 sensors are- especially in regards of clearance with the frame.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The two O2 sensor connectors are on the cross over section , I have blocked them of as I use the O2 sensor eliminators on my 2014 and have for a while to see how it would run without them : perfect ! Picture will follow when Amos is here or if you pm your email address we can send it now.
 
Back
Top