Pictures of OEM Rear turn signal mount

Houndwheels_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hi all

I just acquired a 12 Deluxe and it has the rear turn signals mounted by the plate. I’d like to put them back to there factory location.

By any chance does somebody have pictures of the OEM mounting set up so I can replicate it? I appear to missing some OEM hardware that I think I’m going to need.

Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Thanks. Is the second rubber bushing on the inside? Or are they stacked together in the outside?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ferret, can you take a look at your Deluxe rear signal mounting and help Hound out?
 
Popgun ill post a pic up soon, my pc screen is blue and reading "Getting Windows ready do not turn off your computer". As soon as its ready Ill post up a pic
 
this help?

6d7bfe745caf010a901cc4d0a35ae559.jpg
 
Based on the 2 rubber thing question, I bet it does!
 
Thread starter
Big help thank you!

I guess all need is the special washer on the inside to bolt the light in.

Much appreciated


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top