HELP! OEM Top Box/ wrong rear Carrier? 13' CB

iamlegend21087_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi All,
I finally and getting around getting my rear luggage rack mounted and trying to get get the base plate for the OEM box mounted. I can't find the instructions for the Base plate.

I bought the 13' rack 08L70MGCJ20

and the top box mounting kit 08L71MGCN40


Do I have the wrong rear carrier on the bike or has anyone with a 13 have this set up? Very grateful for any help.

Adam
 
iamlegend21087_imp said:
Hi All,
I finally and getting around getting my rear luggage rack mounted and trying to get get the base plate for the OEM box mounted. I can't find the instructions for the Base plate.

I bought the 13' rack 08L70MGCJ20

and the top box mounting kit 08L71MGCN40


Do I have the wrong rear carrier on the bike or has anyone with a 13 have this set up? Very grateful for any help.

Adam
Can you send pics of the rack, box, and mounting plate?
 
That's a handy site, Lord Popgun.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
That's a handy site, Lord Popgun.
Back in the day I used to post that site up all the time. I see it only goes to 2014 though.

A member posted another Honda site that had instructions too but I can't find the link.
 
Back
Top