Pictures of my CB500F

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Testing a new image hosting site (imgbb) with 3 pictures of my CB500F that's been modified with a couple dozen farkles.

8860a1cb25b404ee1b4a8d20c1b60c55.jpg


e080d57b510442d2e3eff0de15e5eb38.jpg


82e82d9a71161ca3c4dd5182e9e58a03.jpg


imgbb.com is way better than photobucket ever was. Clean and simple.
 
Bike's looking good CB4ME. Still enjoying it?
 
Hummm, no RLETs though? :)
 
Thread starter
I miss the CB1100 but the 500F is loads of fun. I added 1" handlebar risers and lowered the pegs about 10mm. Seat starts to wear after 2 hours but otherwise a great ride.

I've been drooling over the 2017 CB1100. If I get a small settlement from last year's accident I may trade up.
 
here is another motorcycle:
3a2ac019aae06fdc3e1948f2fe446b20.jpg


can we see it?
what bike is it?
will it stay here until the end of time?
 
I had to do a Corbin and a Penske shock. The stock shock was garbage. I put it back on before I sold it. Rubbish compared to the Penske. Worth every penny that shock. Looks good CB4ME.
 
Back
Top