Pictures of Elipten Bike with carbon fiber

EDIT:

Looks like you copied one of the picture links twice.
 
Thread starter
I deleted the pictures and did it again. Seems it copies the link in twice, but if I delete to one link there is no picture. I don't know what to say but I am using a Mac not a PC with Windows.
 
Good looking bike. Nice work.
 
Nice... The tint sport shield looks great on there. Are the carbon fibre piece on the engine cases?
 
Thread starter
Following carbon pieces:

Air covers
Chain guard
Tank cover
Clutch cover

A Mac short for Macintosh, is the Apple computers using OSx operating system versus a Windows type of personal computer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Elipten - outstanding mods! I tried to spot them all but I'm sure I'm missing some.

Force Design tank pad, sproket cover, chain cover and air cleaner cover - all in carbon fiber?

Chic Design Guyra gauntlets, red levers with end caps, CB500F mirrors? Agras racing sliders (on engine)? SP Takegawa pegs?

Dart flyscreen, headlight brackets, rear carrier, licence plate mod, frame sliders, Agras fork brace, red fork bolts, red oil cap......

Love it!
 
Thread starter
Wow good eyes I think you got most of it, I honestly don' remember it all. I would have to look through the list.
You got mirrors correct. No plate modification.

Stainless brake lines, brake and headlight modulators, hyperlites, under seat Honda lock chrome instrument covers and headlight bucket, fork brace

I have the Honda heated grip kit, but have not been bold enough to install, and rather bust with rebuild of my 1990 BMW K75RT, so I will probably give Honda dealer some money at 600 mile service.

Next after some miles is shocks and springs, seat

I need bags, not used to a bike with no bags.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
San Antonio hill country, my subdivision I live in. Gauntlets help a lot, have Honda heated grip kit but have not installed.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Hi Guys

I've just bought the carbon air covers from Japan and wondering if you need to take the tank off to get to the screw?

I'll try and get to it and see how I go but think it will be a pain to remove the tank...

Cheers

Al
 
Blandy_imp said:
Hi Guys

I've just bought the carbon air covers from Japan and wondering if you need to take the tank off to get to the screw?

I'll try and get to it and see how I go but think it will be a pain to remove the tank...

Cheers

Al
The service manual says: Remove the seat

Remove the fuel tank mounting bolt and collar then lift up the fuel tank slightly.

Remove the trim clip and air cleaner housing side cover. ( that trim clip is the fastener at the top of the cover)

Installation is the reverse order of removal
Note: At installation, align the cut-outs of the air cleaner housing side cover with the tabs of front air cleaner housing.
 
Back
Top