larryblag_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Please do! I've got an H&B rack with a tall grab bar and have been looking for a pad just like yours.2017EX_imp said:Very nice! Please tell us what parts you used, where to get them, and what the bill for the total project was. It appears that you had thw sissy bar welded onto the stock grab rail, then had the assembly re-chromed?

2017EX_imp said:Very nice! Please tell us what parts you used, where to get them, and what the bill for the total project was. It appears that you had thw sissy bar welded onto the stock grab rail, then had the assembly re-chromed?
Please do! I've got an H&B rack with a tall grab bar and have been looking for a pad just like yours. I found a 11" wide passenger universal backrest on Ebay for around 12 USDFlynrider_imp said:Please do! I've got an H&B rack with a tall grab bar and have been looking for a pad just like yours.2017EX_imp said:Very nice! Please tell us what parts you used, where to get them, and what the bill for the total project was. It appears that you had thw sissy bar welded onto the stock grab rail, then had the assembly re-chromed?
yes. I am Canadian. BC. Previous owner imported the DLXCormanus_imp said:Roy, am I right you’re in Canada? Is that a US DLX you imported?
Good setup, btw.