Picked up New Helmet!

Very smooth, Mike.
 
ooh that is nice, now I feel a little silly for having a helmet with all kinds of gadgetry ;p Methinks I must get me one of these sorts for the shorter roadtrips :D
 
Nice looking lid! I'm shopping for a new helmet right now myself. I really want a Heads-Up-Display helmet, though! Looks like "Skully" went out of business this summer before ever shipping any helmets. Too bad. Now I'm watching the NandLogic Encephalon to see if they can actually deliver.
 
Nice looking lid, Bell has always been a sentimental favorite of mine.

Saw that Sena is supposed to have an active noise canceling helmet out this winter, believe it when I see it.
 
Thread starter
Have tested it out a few times this week. so far loving it, especially without a "bill" on the front....a tad "noisy" in the ear section with no windshield, but ear plugs can take care of that. 1st BELL I have ever owned. Im gonna say the fit is about 90%...seems nice and snug around the forehead area and it does come down much further on my head than most helmets do..Over all comfort is about a "9" and one may have to consider what eyewear you are going to wear. with the helmet coming down further on the forehead, a larger sunglass could be an issue...otherwise..I dig this Lid!!
 
I dig it. If I were you, I'd be humming the chips theme song as I rode in that.

Although I love cars as well as bikes, I wish I could flip a switch and have no cars exist while I was on a bike- otherwise I just can't bring myself to ride without a full face.
 
I have that helmet. Love it and it is actually quieter than what I usually wear. It's a bit snug to put on but a nice fit once in place. Good choice!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top