Picked up another bike 2019 cb650r

Honda_Fan_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I bought this bike last week for a little more lively experience around the city and so far I’m loving it especially that sweet in-line 4 formula one wail with a proper exhaust.
 
Nice, congrats. Should be a fun bike.
 
Congrats Honda_Fan! Looks like a lot of fun!
 
I think that bike would be great for a buddy. He didn't think so.

But I still get drawn to it so may it's really calling me instead. :D
 
Throw a set of these in- nice easy power / tq gains for little work- little cost-


Interesting trivia- that bike bascically uses the same throttle bodies our CB1100 does (32mm).

The TB themselves are the same casting- the spacing and linkage between them is different.

On that bike the stock velocity stacks are the 32mm- on our bike our stacks choke down to 26mm!!

I'd get a set of the stacks in the video shown above- but our airbox shape is different.

If I knew how to 3d print- I'd make my own.
 
Thread starter
PowerDubs_imp said:
Throw a set of these in- nice easy power / tq gains for little work- little cost-


Interesting trivia- that bike bascically uses the same throttle bodies our CB1100 does (32mm).

The TB themselves are the same casting- the spacing and linkage between them is different.

On that bike the stock velocity stacks are the 32mm- on our bike our stacks choke down to 26mm!!

I'd get a set of the stacks in the video shown above- but our airbox shape is different.

If I knew how to 3d print- I'd make my own.
Yeah probably not worth the effort for 3hp gain. This bike has plenty pep for me at this time. I firmly believe that it’s more cost effective to buy a bigger bike to get more power instead of modifying Honda engineers excellence. Once I’m bored with the power I’ll step to cb1000.
 
Just letting you know they exist.

For me- that is cheap and easy for 4% wheel gain across many thousands of RPM.

Different strokes for different folks.

My take- Anybody can buy a bike. That's boring. I prefer to make it my own.
 
Back
Top