Picked up a Service Manual Today...

DAC

Road warrior
Thread starter
Granted, it's for a '13 instead of a '14 DLX. But the dealer had used service manual sale and I picked it up for $15. We're on vacation at a lake in Indiana and I just popped into the local Honda dealer just to shoot the breeze and there was this table of marked-down stuff. Pretty cool.

I will be careful. I know some stuff is different like some torque values as The Ferret has mentioned. But it's good to have a detailed resource to check against to see how stuff is put together and so forth.
 
DAC_imp said:
Granted, it's for a '13 instead of a '14 DLX. But the dealer had used service manual sale and I picked it up for $15. We're on vacation at a lake in Indiana and I just popped into the local Honda dealer just to shoot the breeze and there was this table of marked-down stuff. Pretty cool.

I will be careful. I know some stuff is different like some torque values as The Ferret has mentioned. But it's good to have a detailed resource to check against to see how stuff is put together and so forth.
Great find :thumbsup:
Even though it's a '13 manual it still contains lots of good info.
 
Back
Top