Picked her up today

Mixagon_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Picked her up today :excited:
Put my 2015 ex side by side in the shop to compare and what a different bike the rs is, so many changes and non I dislike.
Brilliant ride home and I love the lower bars which leans me a little more forward and feels very sporty. The sound is different much deeper and a little louder. I could go on but won't so here's a few picyys with a couple of extras fittted from my ex, small screen next job.

dbb77e505a461d3f93b3e40c463e7b02.
eef3dacd64396650187d2e636b1272be.
5a6c1e404b66b43c85e509d4202fec1b.
21eb08bd428ba422ea5bcc3578e4bc47.
e368c7350f95e054a111546230f3fe35.
 
Congrats! Beautiful bike!

I put those bungy hooks you have on my shocks. I have a rear rack so they give another option for tie down.
 
Again, I am jealous of all you folks who can still pick up the most recent iterations. That is a beauty!
 
It's a fine looking bike, mixagon. I hope you have many, many happy miles on board.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Whoops_imp said:
Again, I am jealous of all you folks who can still pick up the most recent iterations. That is a beauty!
Bah, it is not so bad. You have the same lump.
Bah, it is not so bad. You have the same lump.
Yeah, the bigger tank and tires along with LED's makes me a little jealous though.
 
Thread starter
2017EX_imp said:
Fine ride! I like the stainless radiator guard...where did you find it?
It was from Amazon but they are also on ebay mostly from China or Germany but they do post world wide.
They fit well but I put some stick on foam on the bottom of the guard where it touches the rad. The only disappointment was the finish was brushed and I wanted polished so an afternoon on the buffer sorted that.
Happy shopping :)
Thanks for the comments guys sorry about the click links for the piccy's one day I will learn how to insert image but its not working for me as yet. I suspect I need to store on a site like photo bucket but I closed that account when they wanted me to pay.
How else could I save for a new bike :)
 
Imgur or postimage are good alternatives to Photobucket.
 
Back
Top