PIAA Light Brackets- Contact Me

thats great , thanx.
you da man
Lord Popgun_imp said:
DJS,

Well now that I have them, and have done some thinking, I'm probably not going to use them as I don't really ride at night, and they won't work on my ST. So if you PM me your address, I'll pass them on to you. Then YOU can post up some pics! :P :D
pm sent.
camera ready.
i think i may have on old set of lights for mockup.
 
I hope those will fit. I didn't think to measure for clearance before I sent the brackets and wish I had. OTOH, a little Yankee Ingenuity and you can make them work!
 
i was able to get one mock mounted up.
for the smaller bracket i plan on wrapping the fork with inner tube between the bracket and fork tube.
the other bracket is a bit too large to snug up. i need to get some sort of spacer/washer similar to the 883r, not as thick as that , but thicker than inner tube.
i also need some washers for mounting the lights to the bracket.
i will play with it a little more when i get some time.



[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/djs_151/media/cb1100/IMG_20151020_174041_zpspkg1otor.jpg.html]

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/djs_151/media/cb1100/IMG_20151020_174051_zpsszf8vz1y.jpg.html]
 
Back
Top