DJS_imp said:
i was also interested in the info.
popgun has dibs on the brackets, but i would still like the info.
thanks
DJS,
The brackets came the other day. Here is some quick info on them.
They are made by PRO-TEC
http://www.protekk.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72&products_id=231 and are actually steering damper clamps.
The clamps I received are 43mm size. The link to the size chart did not work. Seems to fit ok with a quick manual check though.
I was sent two, and one of them is a lot larger than the other physically. The hole is still 43mm. I'll post up a pic later.
Motorcycle Superstore has these but all sizes are not in stock. They had a size chart that shows our bike using the 43mm size.
Edit to add: I forgot to publically thank Rocket for the clamps (did via Email). Thank you Rocket for the clamps and the info!