I was wondering how my CB would look like if I black out my front shocks, the peg brackets and perhaps the springs of the rear shocks.
All those parts are available in black on the Black Style CB sold in Japan (and France I think)
Are there peeps here who have descent experience or know how in Photoshop to black out those specific parts?
If you can only do 1 part mentioned, thats also fine by me
I provide these 2 high resolution pictures to work with:
I am curious to see what comes out of this
Thx a lot
All those parts are available in black on the Black Style CB sold in Japan (and France I think)
Are there peeps here who have descent experience or know how in Photoshop to black out those specific parts?
If you can only do 1 part mentioned, thats also fine by me

I provide these 2 high resolution pictures to work with:
I am curious to see what comes out of this

Thx a lot



