Photoshop learning during Covid-19 lockdown.

Yes, zirconxi, mine’s a 2011 5-speed, but it was a luck guess on my part. It would be illegal for me to attempt such a speed in this country.
 
Thread starter
:D:D:D
I "believe" you. For the record, the Original photos are from unknown source sent to me, I will "never" attempt such speed as well...
:D:D:D

Cormanus_imp said:
Yes, zirconxi, mine’s a 2011 5-speed, but it was a luck guess on my part. It would be illegal for me to attempt such a speed in this country.
Is these better than the Phillip Island circuits with Birds attack??

Django_imp said:
Albert Park Circuit, Mount Panorama Circuit? :biker:
 
Both would be fun. One can certainly ride Mt Panorama, but it is heavily speed limited and patrolled at any time races are not being conducted. If I couldn't sneak on to either track on race day, 160 km/h would probably cost me my driver's licence. :(

zirconxi, both are primarily car racing circuits. They are open as such only when there's a major event: in the case of Albert Park, the F1 Grand Prix; in the case of Mt Panorama, for the Bathurst 1000 which is a sport car race.

I'd love a chance to do a lap or two of the Philip Island circuit on the CB. I'm sure a theoretical 160 km/h would be achievable on the straight.
 
Back
Top