GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
It doesn't need to as it's not using the site's servers. When posting a pic using Tapatalk it gives you the option Original (Large, whatever size the pic actually is), Medium 768x1024 or Small 384x512. Those sizes are an example, I believe it would change depending on the image.KiowaEagle_imp said:It doesn't need to as it's not using the site's servers. When posting a pic using Tapatalk it gives you the option Original (Large, whatever size the pic actually is), Medium 768x1024 or Small 384x512. Those sizes are an example, I believe it would change depending on the image.GoldOxide_imp said:Does Tapatalk auto re-scale uploaded images to the desired site limit? Not hard to imagine it would since many social chat apps do that already.Cormanus_imp said:tod.branko, I'm pretty sure Tapatalk acts as a de facto proxy website. I don't think there's a file size limit. It's probably the easiest known way to upload photos.
Ah, that is alright - assuming a 384x512 image can still render at or below 250 kBs. Thankfully many CB1100 images are well-behaved and have simple content like CB1100s, humans, roads, lakes, sky.