B166er_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I like purty pictures. Let's share great pics, with our bikes, that don't belong anywhere else.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

No its not a swinging bridge. It goes over the nolin river here in Kentucky. I cant remember the weight limit on it but it was not all that much.Ridem32_imp said:Oldfguy is that a swinging bridge? We have a very very old one. It's still up but they closed it. But you can still walk on it. It swings big time.![]()

The ferret_imp said:

Pat1100_imp said:The ferret_imp said:
Beautiful. A 2014 Deluxe I suppose?
I hate rules....Pterodactyl_imp said:Any rules? Like taken and posted on the same day? Otherwise it's a trudge through the archives.
Cheers
. The black standard is looking better & better to me also. I love my deluxes. But that black is mean & slick.