Photo of my Three Amigos

Ennsync_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Here are my three bikes , bought in the order of following:
1- 2014 VFR 800
2- used 2008 V strom 1000
3- Preloved 2013 CB1100

each of them have own character , but CB is the most polite and friendly.
 
I like how they are all different in purpose. Nice selection.
 
Thread starter
my VFR is the first of these three,best bike ,for the price , but the ergonomy does not work the best for me,so I bought all of the recommended upgrades , such as handlebar raiser, peg lowering kits and touring wind shield,also bought the best no cut frame slider , so the bike is now indestructible. it is the best sport touring for the money. keeps up with any bigger bike with no remorse , put the other style bikes at shame due to comfort that offers after these modifications.mine is still in break in period , but next summer will go to across the US touring. with ut any of these mods not a comfy bike thou.
Dude_imp said:
How do you like the vfr800? There are plenty good deals on 2014-2015s
GoldOxide_imp said:
V-Strom 650 purrs at -25C + 110 km/h windchill. Strong and practical bike.
I like my vstrom for what I am asking, keeps up with 1200GS at any speed and any road for fraction of price , mine is 1000 , but I have heard the DL 650 is also a lot of bike for the money.
 
Ennsync_imp said:
my VFR is the first of these three,best bike ,for the price , but the ergonomy does not work the best for me,so I bought all of the recommended upgrades , such as handlebar raiser, peg lowering kits and touring wind shield,also bought the best no cut frame slider , so the bike is now indestructible. it is the best sport touring for the money. keeps up with any bigger bike with no remorse , put the other style bikes at shame due to comfort that offers after these modifications.mine is still in break in period , but next summer will go to across the US touring. with ut any of these mods not a comfy bike thou.
Dude_imp said:
How do you like the vfr800? There are plenty good deals on 2014-2015s
GoldOxide_imp said:
V-Strom 650 purrs at -25C + 110 km/h windchill. Strong and practical bike.
I like my vstrom for what I am asking, keeps up with 1200GS at any speed and any road for fraction of price , mine is 1000 , but I have heard the DL 650 is also a lot of bike for the money.
GoldOxide_imp said:
V-Strom 650 purrs at -25C + 110 km/h windchill. Strong and practical bike.
I like my vstrom for what I am asking, keeps up with 1200GS at any speed and any road for fraction of price , mine is 1000 , but I have heard the DL 650 is also a lot of bike for the money.
Spoken like a true V-Strom'er.
 
Back
Top