Phoenix Custom seat owners

rboe

Road warrior
Thread starter
The weather is becoming prime riding weather (and dog walking on trails) so we need to schedule a meetup of the Phoenix area riders; especially the ones with custom seats so we can compare and bum test.

Typically the group I hang out with meets at The Grotto in Cave Creek on a Sunday morning (this Sunday is the Guzzi breakfast, 8am the Denny's on Bell Road and I-17, all riders welcome!) so Denny's or in Cave Creek later in the morning.

Anyone game?
 
Cave Creek, the famous Horny Toad and Satisfied Frog. I believe a divorced husband and wife own these two restaurants. My brother lived in North Scottsdale, ( just south of the Boulders ) he took me to both of these restaurants. It was in adventure:thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
The Grotto is about a half block past the stop sign going east, the stop sign about a half block from those two places. We have not eaten there in years! While we have not eaten there in a couple years and are over due the El Encanto across the street is a favorite.
 
Back
Top