Oct 16, 2014 #1 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thread starter It's a glorious day here at Phillip Island and the big guys are warming up as I write. Bikes in the foreground, ocean behind. And two days ago we were riding through snow!
It's a glorious day here at Phillip Island and the big guys are warming up as I write. Bikes in the foreground, ocean behind. And two days ago we were riding through snow!
Oct 16, 2014 #2 the Ferret Road warrior Glad you and Ptero are having a good time. Since you are way ahead of us don't tell us who wins lol
Oct 16, 2014 #3 R Rocky_imp Road warrior Nice pic I was at Phillip Island last January and saw the race track. There were bikes on the track, but none of the GP guys.
Nice pic I was at Phillip Island last January and saw the race track. There were bikes on the track, but none of the GP guys.