Personalized plate

This is mine

7f0949a37e4ad8a81567bc8dd45faf76.jpg
 
I went with IDWAP.

EmptySea gave me the idea.

Think Arlo Guthrie.

It even has a beautiful rendering of Mt Rainier in the background. (WA state)
 
hubris? Isn't that the pasty stuff made out of squashed chick peas?
 
Thread starter
I wanted "ICONIC" but that was already taken, so I got my second choice which is "CBLGND". After some thoughts (not that I have a choice now), I kinda like that one better.
 
The ferret_imp said:
hubris? Isn't that the pasty stuff made out of squashed chick peas?
EmptySea_imp said:
No no, Mickey. It's a cedar box in which you store cigars.
Papa Weeley_imp said:
Huh. I always thought it was something that was very funny.
Hubris? Could be good for a personalised plate but it is none of the above I'm afraid.

HUBRIS is, in fact, a fully synthetic Omni Grade Motorcycle Oil. It is especially formulated for the CB1100. It is, despite being synthetic, a fully natural, grass fed, cholesterol and gluten free product. It is approved by the UNHCMO*, the IPCC and the CIA. It is guaranteed to eradicate and/or prevent engine noises, rattling, sputtering and vibration, frame rot, suspension chatter, brake binding, steering oscillatiions and other common CB maladies. A drop or two applied to the ECM will remove all limiters and result in massive increases in power and torque. It also may be effacious in the prevention of high side, low side and other rider induced moments. It is rumoured that a certain very successful MotoGP racer uses HUBRIS. To obtain Dr Dactyl's HUBRIS oil please send to Dr Dactyl your credit card details by Email. Be quick, it is in very short supply.

Cheers

* the United Nations High Commission for Motorcycle Oils.
 
8176 2143 9876 0100
Expires 06/14
Mr Gull E Bull

Please send 25 liters.
 
sounds like some great stuff Ptero :thumbsup:
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
hubris? Isn't that the pasty stuff made out of squashed chick peas?
EmptySea_imp said:
No no, Mickey. It's a cedar box in which you store cigars.
Papa Weeley_imp said:
Huh. I always thought it was something that was very funny.
Hubris? Could be good for a personalised plate but it is none of the above I'm afraid.

HUBRIS is, in fact, a fully synthetic Omni Grade Motorcycle Oil. It is especially formulated for the CB1100. It is, despite being synthetic, a fully natural, grass fed, cholesterol and gluten free product. It is approved by the UNHCMO*, the IPCC and the CIA. It is guaranteed to eradicate and/or prevent engine noises, rattling, sputtering and vibration, frame rot, suspension chatter, brake binding, steering oscillatiions and other common CB maladies. A drop or two applied to the ECM will remove all limiters and result in massive increases in power and torque. It also may be effacious in the prevention of high side, low side and other rider induced moments. It is rumoured that a certain very successful MotoGP racer uses HUBRIS. To obtain Dr Dactyl's HUBRIS oil please send to Dr Dactyl your credit card details by Email. Be quick, it is in very short supply.

Cheers

* the United Nations High Commission for Motorcycle Oils.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: :thumbsup:

Hopefully this will put to rest any arguments as to the best oil for the CB1100 and to oil threads in general. I'm still laughing.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
I went with my initials, MC, because MC also is the Roman numeral for 1100
That is really cool! I never thought about MC being 1100. The thing is, in Sweden people usually refer to a motorcycle as simply an MC! So, the CB1100 is THE motorcycle!!!
 
Back
Top