Penny wise - Pound foolish

Thread starter
popgun,

You gotta get Maverick to ditch the Ninja and get on a CB1100! Great balls of fire!!



Lord Popgun_imp said:
Big deal :). Try one that's ~1100 feet long and a couple hundred feet wide for a couple of months--or more. :)
[/QUOTE]
 
Huladog_imp said:
This is an example of my usual Sunday ride early in the morning to avoid the tourist traffic. It's a shot of my first CB1100.



If you're wondering it's amazing because regular unleaded (with ethanol) is about $2.35 or so which is interesting since we used to have highest gas costs. I think the highest was about $4.50+ not too long ago. We may be lower than SoCal right now.

You CAN find ethanol-free gas around the island since they have it for marine engines, but they usually price it at or above Premium.

Aloha,
Huladog
I remember paying about $4.50/gal when I visited in Oct 2013. It was close to a dollar cheaper in Sept 2014 when my wife and I returned (because we didn't get enough the year before).

I sure would love to go back. I am thinking we might stop a couple of days on our return trip from Australia when we do that one day. Hawaii is still the most incredible place I have visited.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
No I made a raft and got away with Clint Eastwood :)
Stop it popgun! We all know it was Bubba! :P
 
Back
Top