Pastry Run

Subarus have never seemed to be real popular in my neck of the woods, but we are seeing more of them, driven by older people. They are like the new Buick here. My wife thought about getting one until I said it looked like a little station wagon. Now she's back on another Accord kick.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Subarus have never seemed to be real popular in my neck of the woods, but we are seeing more of them, driven by older people. They are like the new Buick here. My wife thought about getting one until I said it looked like a little station wagon. Now she's back on another Accord kick.
:D Yes ferrit! Since we are in the same age group, we can still say "older people"! Just don't ask my adult wise-a$$ children what age group I am in! BTW, I am considering a V-6 Subaru Outback as my next vehicle. A little wagon alright, but I don't care. It will complement my wife's favorite minivan, a Honda Odyssey. Now that is cool! :rofl: The Outback has decent towing capacity to tow one of my two fishing boat trailers, or a trailer with my CB77 to an out-of-town vintage Japanese motorcycle rally or ride. The Outback will fit in the short side of my garage.
 
Sorry old people. Like I said my wife was considering one and we are of that age group too. Maybe I should have said you don't see many youngsters driving them lol although dUh and one of my nephews drives those fancy sporty WRX's with their hats on backwards and stuff :rofl:

it's funny, but only in the morning and evening do I consider myself an old person. From about 11 AM to 6 PM I'm middle aged lol
 
I can see dUh! in a WRX. Dude, if you're out there, hope all's well.

Subarus are very popular in Aus. Good cars in my view.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Sorry old people. Like I said my wife was considering one and we are of that age group too. Maybe I should have said you don't see many youngsters driving them lol although dUh and one of my nephews drives those fancy sporty WRX's with their hats on backwards and stuff :rofl:

it's funny, but only in the morning and evening do I consider myself an old person. From about 11 AM to 6 PM I'm middle aged lol
Brilliant! :rofl:
 
Back
Top