Oct 29, 2018 #1 F FLYTYM_imp Been there Thread starter Where is the best place for used parts? I’m lookkmg on eBay and only see one salvage place selling parts,am I looking in the wrong place?
Where is the best place for used parts? I’m lookkmg on eBay and only see one salvage place selling parts,am I looking in the wrong place?
Oct 30, 2018 #2 kennyw Road warrior Ebay and want ads on this forum are your best bet. The only motorcycle wrecking yard in my area closed down when the owner retired.
Ebay and want ads on this forum are your best bet. The only motorcycle wrecking yard in my area closed down when the owner retired.
Oct 30, 2018 #3 T tinboatcapt_imp Running like a top In southern Minnesota there is Sport Wheels ( Sport Wheels-Used Motorcycles and Parts For Sale In Jordan, Minnesota ) It is a quite large motorcycle salvage yard. CB1100's are a rarity around here so they may not have any. Jim
In southern Minnesota there is Sport Wheels ( Sport Wheels-Used Motorcycles and Parts For Sale In Jordan, Minnesota ) It is a quite large motorcycle salvage yard. CB1100's are a rarity around here so they may not have any. Jim