Parts order from Samurider & Shipping

17-CB-002

Been there
Thread starter
Gents,
Parts order from Japan to Canada.

I just need some info on what courier to use when ordering parts/accessories from Samurider (Japan).
I heard that UPS should be avoided at all cost due to charges for custom clearence.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
 
For USA was sent Japanese post I believe. No issues for me, but Canada could be another story.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
 
Alain Lee_imp said:
Gents,
Parts order from Japan to Canada.

I just need some info on what courier to use when ordering parts/accessories from Samurider (Japan).
I heard that UPS should be avoided at all cost due to charges for custom clearence.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Hi,
I recently bought a gas tank from Takashi/Samurider, and I believe it was sent by Japan post. Upon delivery, I had to pay extra C$140
Peter
------------
'13 CB, 42K
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Alain Lee_imp said:
Gents,
Parts order from Japan to Canada.

I just need some info on what courier to use when ordering parts/accessories from Samurider (Japan).
I heard that UPS should be avoided at all cost due to charges for custom clearence.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Hi,
I recently bought a gas tank from Takashi/Samurider, and I believe it was sent by Japan post. Upon delivery, I had to pay extra C$140
Peter
------------
'13 CB, 42K
That was probably Canada Post's $10 customs clearance fee, as well as, 13% Federal and Provincial Sales Taxes.

If I am having goods shipped from outside Canada, I always have it sent by mail rather than pay the exorbitant brokerage fees the couriers charge. It may take a little longer, but is much less expensive.

A number of American suppliers will ship free within the U.S.A. So I have American purchases sent to a friend in Ogdensburg. It's only 45 minutes from my home.
 
I bought from Samurai, it was shipped from Japan via Japan Post arrived in Vancouver via Australia in - get this - two days. Canada Post delivered front door @ no extra charges. 100%.
 
Back
Top