Jul 29, 2023 #1 J jimgl3_imp Been there Thread starter I know I often said I would never part with my CB, but I did. over a year ago now. curious if it's shown up on here with new owner...
I know I often said I would never part with my CB, but I did. over a year ago now. curious if it's shown up on here with new owner...
Jul 29, 2023 #2 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Did you replace it with anything, jimgl3? If you were also once registered as jimgl353, the details on the register have not changed. 2014 Standard, 0372?
Did you replace it with anything, jimgl3? If you were also once registered as jimgl353, the details on the register have not changed. 2014 Standard, 0372?
Aug 3, 2023 #3 M Mixagon_imp Running like a top I also keep looking if my RS is on here with a new UK owner because I have some parts they might want, but no new members so far.
I also keep looking if my RS is on here with a new UK owner because I have some parts they might want, but no new members so far.