Pterodactyl_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Mick,The ferret_imp said:Oh, and congrats on your 31,068 miles 984.72 yard accomplishment.![]()
Mick,ChipBeck_imp said:Outstanding bro. Great story, well written, excellent photos. Thank you.
Chip
Mick,The ferret_imp said:Oh, and congrats on your 31,068 miles 984.72 yard accomplishment.![]()
You said you weren't good with formulas and numbers.
Chip
That is one whole heap of seat time.The ferret_imp said:Ptero, I use this site whenever I want to know how far in miles you guys are going
Kilometers to Miles conversion: km to mi calculator
I just plugged in 50000 in the KM box, hit enter and used the figure it spit out
Alway entertained by round ( full?) numbers and find 50000 KMs sounds better than 31,068 miles. However 30,000 miles sounds better than 48,280 kilometers. I rode 27,053 miles last year,(43537 kms) but when asked just round it off to 27,000 miles.
Pterodactyl_imp said:That is one whole heap of seat time.The ferret_imp said:Ptero, I use this site whenever I want to know how far in miles you guys are going
Kilometers to Miles conversion: km to mi calculator
I just plugged in 50000 in the KM box, hit enter and used the figure it spit out
Alway entertained by round ( full?) numbers and find 50000 KMs sounds better than 31,068 miles. However 30,000 miles sounds better than 48,280 kilometers. I rode 27,053 miles last year,(43537 kms) but when asked just round it off to 27,000 miles.
Cheers
And that rounds out to 119.279542kms PER DAY! Staggering.
Cheers again.
Mate, it would be my pleasure. I am planning on the MotoGP in October so maybe we can get together for a short ride on my way. You can show me around. With a bit of luck Cormanus may be there as well.noroomtomove_imp said:Via Bengworden maybe next time Petrodactyl
Part 3. Roads Less Travelled - Wet and Wild, on reading of your journey the help from the guys in Bairnsdale at the right price brought a smile to my face. I live just North East of Sale and find the ride to Bairnsdale on the Princess Highway a little to straight. An alternate route on good back roads in sparsely populated sheep farming country is via Bengworden the distance and time for the journey is much the same. So when you next go to PI give it a go. The local Highway patrol do like this road also so if you don,t want a burger with the lot keep the right wrist under control. On Saturday i rode from Home via Bengworden to Paynesville for a brew and the bike has just turned over 10,000 I bought it in 2014 with 5300 on the clock.