Parabellum sport shield

Nice shield, looks like thick plexiglass, that's a pretty big surface area so I bet it does buffet some. I have the Scout and I notice it mostly with oncoming trucks on a two lane. It sure has extended my tolerance in the cold though.
 
Thread starter
LikeAfox_imp said:
Watch out for those low bridges now :D
:rofl: Yeah it looks super tall but with the stock seat the top of the screen is nose high for me. I now have a K&H high seat so the top is now chin high. Mine is 22 inches but they also sell a 20 inch screen.
 
On the board here, we usually reference the screen height by measuring form the keyswitch to the top of the screen.

Could I ask what yours measures?
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
On the board here, we usually reference the screen height by measuring form the keyswitch to the top of the screen.

Could I ask what yours measures?
Sure, just under 20 inches.
 
Thanks, Curlyjoe.

For cold weather riding I have a Street Shield EX installed. It measures 17 inches and I was wondering about yours. I'm sure others were too.

For warm weather riding, I'll switch to my Road Comet. Soon I hope!
 
first nightime drive with the parabellum shield one neat deal is the side turn signal lights reflect the orange all around the shield kinda cool IMHO
 
Thread starter
paul kellam_imp said:
first nightime drive with the parabellum shield one neat deal is the side turn signal lights reflect the orange all around the shield kinda cool IMHO
I noticed that too. It is cool.
 
paul kellam_imp said:
first nightime drive with the parabellum shield one neat deal is the side turn signal lights reflect the orange all around the shield kinda cool IMHO
Maybe that would keep me from riding all day with my left blinker on :s:s
 
Back
Top