Bighonda14_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
On 2014 DLX's is there meant to be a documents compartment (with a door that closes) built into the bottom of the seat? Looks like there is a cut out area on my seat, but the "door" is missing. If it is supposed to be there, any suggestions on where to get a replacement?
To be clear, I'm not talking about the nice larger storage area underneath the seat that is between the side panels that fits the toolkit, manual, and perhaps a pair of gloves. What I'm talking about is much smaller, and perfect for registration, insurance card, and some emergency cash.
Thanks!
To be clear, I'm not talking about the nice larger storage area underneath the seat that is between the side panels that fits the toolkit, manual, and perhaps a pair of gloves. What I'm talking about is much smaller, and perfect for registration, insurance card, and some emergency cash.
Thanks!
The document holder is just a sandwich type bag. You can order one from Honda for about $3. One member did and was pretty chagrined about it.