Painting Your CB1100

EarsOnWheels_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
2d0468ea2d2497ea86c4934aaf06c43d.jpg


Just gonna post pictures for now. A couple days off at the cabin, a few messages from people who know, and I was good to go.

6b6c2b8585859c677b2fd62f8eaeb383.jpg


08dfc94fce63205977d27d544df0dd1d.jpg


b9501600cf2194c035883d70e51a4d95.jpg


e26b419525c8f9210114c1f4e712d098.jpg


d8c9ad6f23f452753ccb3c5ae8765124.jpg


12c5714d071063a3c5849ff3a6d70e23.jpg


ac29620dc8e915924db575c7af2c6261.jpg


1bf84ceb44f4a73bf73fd572b69df63a.jpg


831f6c115967b2e781cfaa9982e061f7.jpg


602f31eb0156d74e7231cf9f4e128f76.jpg


d7856205755ab1342599b013db207052.jpg
 
Now you need to do something with the wheels.
 
Great job EarsOnWheels. Very different.
 
Wow, that's sweet, and kudos for the patience, personal vision and skill you possess to make that happen.
 
Wow! That bike is now a one in a million. I wish Honda made it in a nice dark metallic blue and have always wondered how that would look. My first bike was a 1981 Honda CM400T in blue . . .
 
Bighonda14_imp said:
Wow! That bike is now a one in a million. I wish Honda made it in a nice dark metallic blue and have always wondered how that would look. My first bike was a 1981 Honda CM400T in blue . . .
Like this?

5fefdfdfe7cab046a960447fac545893.jpg


ff3f0957f3df39b417d0657a2a290f90.jpg
 
I knew Randy would show his bike after the blue comment :D And I do love that blue :thumbsup:
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I knew Randy would show his bike after the blue comment :D And I do love that blue :thumbsup:
What can I say, I'm predictable. :D
 
Hi EOW, A big shout out for sharing your talents! It just goes to show the options are endless on making our rides our own. Keep us updated on future changes! Russ
 
So where can I get a backrest like that for my bike :P
 
I'm getting to the point where I wouldn't mind the grab rails to help haul myself out of the seat after a day of it. :P
 
Back
Top