4myredhonda_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I noted in earlier posts that I have Comet 2 fairing coming. I did a lot of research here on the forum before deciding on the Comet 2. One thing I noted was that several forum members chose to paint the inside of their Comet fairings black or some other color because they didn't like the rough fiber glass finish that these fairings come with on the inside.
After looking at a few pictures in some of the Comet fairing posts here on the forum, I am starting to wonder, if it was very difficult to tape off the inside of the fairing prior to spray painting the inside of the fairing. Any tips on taping it off? Or, did anyone just brush paint the inside?
Any advice on painting the inside of the Comet fairing would be greatly appreciated and thanks very much in advance.
After looking at a few pictures in some of the Comet fairing posts here on the forum, I am starting to wonder, if it was very difficult to tape off the inside of the fairing prior to spray painting the inside of the fairing. Any tips on taping it off? Or, did anyone just brush paint the inside?
Any advice on painting the inside of the Comet fairing would be greatly appreciated and thanks very much in advance.