Pack Animal Saddlebags- Anyone use them?

Thread starter
I actually have a messenger bag strapped to the luggage points on the other side of the bike, but was looking for something a little more of an upgrade! For example, the heavyweight waxed twill, waterproof liner, and heavy double+ stitching all seems like a bag with a *slightly* higher quality than the Stansports :P I think I'd feel a little more comfortable on the highway with something a little more durable looking!
 
yea i have one. i really do like it and its deffinitely a premium buy. i got them on the kickstarter and im glad theyve taken off. that being said i wish they had more R&D on specific bikes (like ours). I've had fitament issues but nothing major. great bag for commuting, is extremly tough and water repellent (i dont want to say "proof" but if u maintain it it stands up to the job.)

I've gone through a few packs and this matches the style with the function perfectly. it is expensive though so... but the customer sipport is pretty good.

so all in all it hits all the checkpoints for me.
 
Thread starter
edd_of_the_hill_imp said:
yea i have one. i really do like it and its deffinitely a premium buy. i got them on the kickstarter and im glad theyve taken off. that being said i wish they had more R&D on specific bikes (like ours). I've had fitament issues but nothing major. great bag for commuting, is extremly tough and water repellent (i dont want to say "proof" but if u maintain it it stands up to the job.)

I've gone through a few packs and this matches the style with the function perfectly. it is expensive though so... but the customer sipport is pretty good.

so all in all it hits all the checkpoints for me.
Awesome! Thanks for the reply! I use a hard top case for commuting, fits my briefcase fully inside and totally waterproof so laptop and suit jacket stay dry no matter what, but for actual trips a set of saddlebags would be an awesome addition. Glad to hear the construction is tough.
 
Back
Top